Sunday 4 June 2017

The Ribbon Girl DT - Anything Goes

Good morning!  It is time for another challenge at The Ribbon Girl and today it is our Anything Goes card challenge.  I had an idea to make a Mason jar card for a friend who loves them displayed with lace around the top.  I cut the 'jar' from acetate and rounded the corners with a punch.
The gorgeous lace is 'Norma' and I've added some ivory button twine on top of that - also from The Ribbon Girl.
 I used Glossy Accents to create the raised writing you find on a Mason jar.  I hope you can see it in the photos - it is a little tricky to photograph!

 All of the gorgeous flowers are from The Ribbon Girl except the fuschias which I made myself.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at The Ribbon Girl.  We have a gorgeous prize on offer as always.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x

No comments: