Wednesday 8 February 2017

Midweek Magnolias Challenge DT - Challenge #157 Midway Reminder

Good morning!  Today I have a card to share as a reminder of our current challenge over on the Midweek Magnolia Challenge blog.  Our theme is 'Show Some Love' (use a heart).
 I have painted the gorgeous Lovely Rose Tilda with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.
I have used the Heart Tag Doohickey die and inked the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink before adding white paint.  The gorgeous lace and diamante heart charm are from The Ribbon Girl.
 The flowers, cheesecloth and silver mesh ribbon are also from The Ribbon Girl.
 I have used a Magnolia Post Mark stamp around the edges of the card and the image mat.
 The ribbon has been recycled from a gift box.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Midweek Magnolias.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x

1 comment:

Candy said...

Beautiful work, Jane! So very feminine.
Hugs, Candy