Tuesday 24 January 2017

Magnolia-licious DT - Midway Inspiration Post


Good morning!  I have a card to share today using a stamp from one of the new stamp lines that Shawn and Candy are carrying in the Magnolia-licious Store.
 I've painted Swiss Pixie Birgitta with Heart with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  She is super cute!
 I have cut some hearts with a Sizzix die from wood grain paper so that they look like they are wooden.  The doily is from my stash and the roses are from The Ribbon Girl.
 The sentiment is stamped with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and I have added a rose and another little heart.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking!  Don't forget our challenge is still running over on the Magnolia-licious challenge blog with a fabulous prize from the Magnolia-licious store for the lucky winner!  Thanks for looking! x


3 comments:

Rosette's Cards said...

Hi Jane. Thanks for this wonderful morning inspiration.. it is a very cute image indeed. I have started crafting again after a long break of almost seven years, and I have to ask: please what is the no line technique that is often mentioned when using DI? Thanks for your time and for sharing this cutie! Have a good day

MagsB said...

Oh so pretty, Jane! I love your no-line colouring on the adorable image!

love Mags B x

Candy said...

Such a gorgeous card, Jane!!