Tuesday 3 January 2017

Magnolia-licious Challenge DT - Anything Goes/Lace

 Good morning!  We have moved our challenges back to Tuesdays over at Magnolia-licious and today sees the start of our first challenge of 2017 - 'Anything Goes', with the option of adding lace.
I have used one of the new images from the Recipe Card Collection, Have Dinner With Me Tilda.  As usual I have painted her with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I added a touch of Stardust Stickles to the bow in her hair and dots to her cheeks with a white gel pen.
 I have used the Magnolia post mark stamp several times on the papers and the image.  I have used 58mm ivory cotton lace and cheesecloth from The Ribbon Girl.
 The sentiment is from Stempelglede.  I think it goes perfectly with this image.
 See the die cut roses?  Aren't the gorgeous?  They are Doohickeys from the new collection and come with the heart tags I've also used.
 I have added lots of roses from The Ribbon Girl and also used the Rose Leaf Doohickey for the leaves.
 The butterflies were cut with a Martha Stewart punch and covered in Stardust Stickles.
 I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Magnolia-licious Challenge.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations!  As always there is a fabulous prize on offer from the Magnolia-licious store.  Thanks for looking! x


No comments: