Monday 21 November 2016

All About Magnolia - All About the Holy Night

 Good morning!  It is time for another challenge at All About Magnolia and this month our theme is 'All About Holy Night'.
 I masked two of the new stamps from the Aspen Holidays collection together and then painted a Christmas tree behind them to create a little scene.  I have painted the images with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.
 I have used a Scrapiniec chipboard sentiment, lace and pearl trim from The Ribbon Girl.
 The baubles were cut with a Spellbinders die and I have added bows using button twine from The Ribbon Girl.  The small baubles were coated in Stardust Stickles.
 The large bauble was coated with Glossy Accents.
 I have also used a Doohickey border die from Vol 9 fairytale kit along the edges of the red stripy paper.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at All About Magnolia Challenge.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x

4 comments:

Laura said...

So very pretty! The little tree you created is perfect for this scene.

Happy Holidays!

Laura C.

Jay said...

Oh my goodness!!! This is beyond perfect!!!! I cant look at enough, its a real feast for the eyes!!!! Love all your layers and your patterned and sparkly glittery embellishments! Your colouring is flawless Jane! We would love to see this beauty in to our challenge at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia!
Have a lovely evening
Crafty cuddles Jay xx

chrilvian said...

adorable

Candy said...

LOVE your card. Fantastic painting as always and great ornament dies!!