Wednesday 26 October 2016

Midweek Magnolias DT - Anything Goes

 Good morning!  It is time for another Midweek Magnolias challenge, and our theme is 'Anything Goes'.  Yes, I've created another Christmas card.
 I've painted the adorable Cozy Christmas Bear with Distress Inks, along with the Winter Forest.  I have cut out both and added Stardust Stickles from The Ribbon Girl to the edges of the branches and the hat and scarf.
 I have also added a Doohickey die cut fence, from last year's Autumn Doohickey kit, behind the trees.
 The sentiment is from Vintage Box 1 by Magnolia, stamped with grey ink for a softer look.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Midweek Magnolias.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations and details of this week's prize.  Thanks for looking! x

4 comments:

Candy said...

Such a sweet card, Jane :o)

yvon said...

Like it a lot, it's beautiful.

Christy Designs said...

So Cute......

Christy Designs said...

So cutee.....