Sunday 16 October 2016

Magnolia-licious DT - Anything Goes

 Good morning!  It is time for another Magnolia-licious Challenge and our theme this time is 'Anything Goes'.  I decided to cross another Christmas card off my list using one of the new Stamping Bella stamps from Magnolia-licious.
 I've painted Skylar Loves to Skate with Distress Inks and added stickles to her skates and the ice.
 I've added flowers from my stash along with some gorgeous beaded berries from The Ribbon Girl.  The snowflake border was cut with a Memory Box die.
 I've also added some trees cut with a Doohickey die.
 The gorgeous lace, rose trim, flowers and snowflake charm are also from The Ribbon Girl.
 I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Magnolia-licious Challenge.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations and check out the Magnolia-licious store for more Stamping Bella stamps.

Thanks for looking! x


1 comment:

Candy said...

Another beautiful card jane.
Love the jaunty angel everything is on. The addition of the Frosty trees is lovely and I love that you made the ice
sparkle as well.
Big Hugs,