Sunday 28 August 2016

Ribbon Girl DT - Teapot Album

 Good morning!  I have the front of an album to share with you today using lots of gorgeous goodies from The Ribbon Girl.  As soon as I saw these gorgeous papers from Crafts & You's Rose Garden paper pad I knew I wanted to use them to cover this album.  I've had it years but hadn't found the papers I had in mind until now.
 All of the gorgeous flowers peeping out from under the teapot lid are from The Ribbon Girl except the hydrangeas which are by Prima.
 The gorgeous lace and cameo frame are also from The Ribbon Girl.  I painted the cameo frame with white paint and distressed it with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.  The cameo itself is from my stash.
 I have tied several ribbons and laces from The Ribbon Girl to the ring clip, and added a bronze key charm from The Ribbon Girl too.
 I have added tiny stamens to some of the hydrangeas.

 I will show you in a future post how the teapot lid lifts off and the inside of the album.
 I've also added some hydrangeas to other parts of the album that are visible from the front.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

2 comments:

Mariecrea said...

bonjour, bravo pour cette superbe création toute en douceur.

Juls said...

Just too beautiful for words xx