Tuesday 17 July 2012

Deep Ocean Challenge DT - Fantasy World!


 Woohoo!!!  It is time for another challenge at Deep Ocean Challenges and this fortnight our theme is "Fantasy World".  Perfect for me to create a layout of photos of my little girl playing at being a fairy!  I also wanted to use this stunning Webster's Pages paper with the gorgeous rainbow.
 I've added lots of girly details to create a flowery fantasy world for Kara's fairy land.  This stunning butterfly pin is from Webster's Pages.  The "garden fairy" letters are by Webster's Pages, covered in stickles.
 Here's another one of those tickets I was talking about on my Great Day layout.  I've edged this one top and bottom with some gorgeous checked ruffle trim from my lovely friend Louise.
 I added a couple of extra stripes to the rainbow using some lace and stunning gem strip, also from Webster's Pages.  I bought their warehouse sale box recently and Wow!  I was like a child in a candy store when I opened it - so much gorgeousness in a box!
 I've added glass pebbles and dew drops here and there for bubbles.  Kara asked if they were real bubbles when I showed her the layout, bless her lol!  The pink lace flower is some Webster's Pages lace cut into individual flowers.
 The little tag is cut from part of a ticket and I've fussy cut flowers and leaves from another paper in the collection to peep from behind.
 The "a dose of fun" sentiment is part of another ticket (told you I was using lots of these lol) and I've added more fussy cut flowers and leaves and a few Prima hydrangeas.
 I cut this flower from lace and have added stickles to all the holes - it looks so pretty in real life.
 I have added lots of fussy cut flowers and a few more hydrangeas along the bottom of the photos.  All the fussy cutting is layered on different thickness foam pads to give dimension.
 You can see in this photo just how many layers there are among the flowers!
 A cluster of flowers, "bubbles" and pearls fills some of the dark space on the photos in the centre of the layout.  
 I just love these photos and all the different poses.  I wasn't sure about doing a layout with four photos but couldn't not use them all.  I placed the glass pebble in her line of sight on this photo so it almost looks as though she's going to pop it with her sword lol.  
 To frame the main photo and look like Kara is standing among the flowers I added fussy cut leaves and flowers around her feet.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to create your own Fantasy World creation for our Deep Ocean Challenge!  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning creations!  Thanks for looking! x

1 comment:

Caroline said...

WOW Jane this is beautiful. Caroline xxx